The 737 banking services from Guarantee Trust Bank has introduced a whole range of possibilities never thought possible even from your Torchlight phone. The Guaranty Trust Bank has introduced another mobile app to make transactions a lot easier for its account holders, the app is called “Bank 737” app.
This bank 737 app works like the bank’s offline*737# USSD short code, but the difference is that this one works with the internet connection while the short code version works offline without the internet. Another difference is that the USSD short code can be used in any type of phone, but the app version is currently available on Android devices only for now.
The Bank 737 app is the fastest way to buy airtime and transfer funds from your mobile phone.
It’s simple and secure! Just add your debit card and you’re good to go.
- Register and Link your preferred debit card* in a few seconds
- Transfer funds to any bank within Nigeria.
- Buy airtime for yourself and others directly from your phone contact list
How do I start using Bank 737 app?
- Download the Bank 737 App via Google Play Store Here
- Register your debit card
- Select a 737 PIN for everyday use
- After registration, just login with your phone number and 737 PIN.
- Accepted cards are MasterCard and VISA cards only.
- airtimethe 737 app, GTBank now has a total of 4 mobile apps. The previous 3 are GTBank (for mobile banking), GTWorld (for lifestyle) and GTCube (For Mobile Point of Sale for merchants). And now Bank 737 app.
Enjoy the amazing features of Bank 737 app and remember to share this post with your friends and families.
180total visits,2visits today