If you are in the 21st century and you are not having premarital sex, then you are not woke or trendy, you are probably old school. Stop living in the past century and live like a millennial. Everyone is having sex, so what’s the big deal?
These words and more are what you would hear mostly from your peers or even people you are in a relationship with. But today, let me tell you something; simply because you decide not to have sex until you are married does not make you outdated. It means, you love yourself too much to keep sharing your penis or vagina with anyone other than your husband/wife.
Don’t let anyone make you feel bad just because you are not joining the band wagon. Everyone is doing something does not make it right? So here are some of the reasons I have realized, for why you should save sex until marriage if you are in a relationship:
- If you are a Christian and a believer, Gods standard for sex is for married people not singles.
- Promotes better communication and unclouded judgment in decision making.
- Grows friendship in relationships.
- You are freed of unnecessary guilt and you feel better about yourself.
- If the relationship does not work out, you can feel free to leave.
- It encourages generosity instead of selfishness.
- There is less risk of physical or verbal abuse.
- You would be saving yourself the risk of any sexually transmitted diseases or unplanned pregnancy.
- It makes you very creative about finding ways to express your emotions and show you love genuinely.
- Lastly, the couple is more likely to succeed in marriage.
Beside you have the rest of your life as a couple when you get married to express your sexuality. So there you have it. If you have any other reasons, feel free to add.
Thank you and have a pleasant July filled with great tidings.
#singleandwaiting #singleandfulfilled #relationships #love #couples #relationshipsandmarriage #sex #purpose #marriage
429total visits,1visits today